My client is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic person with a background in retail sales, customer service, nursing or medical reception.
This is a professional, medical-based, family-owned optometry practice, with a visiting ophthalmologist every fortnight.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a new and valuable skill. Optical Dispensing is a sought after career and you will be trained on the job and with some TAFE sessions during the day.
Your role will be to undertaking pre-testing, reception and patient bookings. You will also have the opportunity to utilise your customer service, flair for fashion and retail skills in a friendly and welcoming environment. You will learn about lenses and frames and be able to help people purchase the product that’s just right for their needs.
Full Time- Including Saturday mornings (no Sundays or late nights)
What is on offer:
- Above industry standard annual salary
- In house training/upskilling
- Support for continuing education
- Annual product allowance
- Family and friends’ discounts
- Job Security – this business has been around for more than 20 years and is still going strong
- Ability to engage and develop a relationship with all patients
- Understanding of colour, style and face shapes
- Warm energy and a positive attitude
To apply, please forward your CV