Part Time – up to 30 hours per week
My client is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic optical dispenser to join this independent team, sharing your time between their two practices 35 kms apart.
This is an excellent opportunity to utuilise your customer service, flair for fashion and retail sales skills in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Everyday tasks will include:
- Using your optical dispensing skills – assisting patients with frame and lens purchases
- Making appointments and undertaking pre-testing
- Administrative tasks, ordering stock, stock management,
- Assisting in reception and phones when required
What is on offer:
- Above industry standard annual salary
- In house training
- Support for continuing education
- Annual product allowance
- Family discounts
- No weekend work
- Job Security – this business has been around for more than 25 years and is still going strong
- Ability to engage and develop a relationship with all patients
- Flair for fashion, understanding of colour, style and face shapes
- Optical dispensing qualification or previous experience working in optics is desirable
- Warmth, energy and a positive attitude
- Ability to meet sales targets
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter.