My client operates a boutique optometry practice in Whangarei, 2 hours north of Auckland. There is no rush to do an eye exam here, you can take your time – up to 45 minutes, no problem. This role will providfe the ultimate work/life balance with no late nights or week-end work.
You will get the opportunity to practice full scope optometry including cvontact lenses, dry eye management and myopia control/ortho K – we suggest that you bring your area of special interest and work it into9 the practice – and undertake further training (at no cost to you). The practice is brimming with up to date equipment including an OCT, Auto-refractor, I-care Tonometer.
You will enjoy working closely with the owner and contribute in the decision making and practice growth initiatives.
What this role provides:
- A supportive team environment
- Long term career opportunity (even partnership could be an option)
- A fantastic work/life balance
- Excellent base salary, registration and association fees, PI, CPD allowance, relocation and KPI bonuses.
To apply or find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offer $115,000 + Registration + PI + CPD and relocation